Vegan Skincare! No nasties! 100% natural Cleansing Oil & Make-up Remover! Absolutely no animal testing!
Mainstream Makeup removers that contain harsh chemicals work against your skin instead of with it. Unleash your true complexion with the help of our natural Cleansing Oil & Make-up Remover. Crafted with a carefully chosen combination of natural healing oils, our Cleansing Oil & Make-up Remover completely cleanses skin with a blend of fine oils that work like a magnet to effortlessly and effectively extract oil and impurities. It clears away sweat, oil, dirt, makeup, and any other buildup that’s cluttering up your complexion. Use it regularly to clear your face, reduce breakouts, and remove even the most stubborn makeups.
Available in 200 ml totally recyclable and reusable Amber glass bottle.
- Regular oil cleansing removes impurities like makeup and dead skin
- Provides intense hydration and moisture to the skin with a proprietary blend of healing oils.
- Removes all makeup gently while providing much needed nourishment to the skin.
- Free from nasties like phthalates, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and synthetic dyes, flavours or fragrances.
How to use your Cleansing Oil & Make-up Remover
- Shake well before use.
- To remove makeup: Squeeze a quarter sized amount of makeup remover onto clean hands. Spread over your cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead. For removing eye makeup, soak a cotton ball and gently massage the ball against your eyelid for about 30 seconds. Then, use a wet cotton ball or washcloth to gently wipe your face.
- To oil cleanse: Pour a generous puddle of your oil cleanser into the palm of your hand and gently massage into your face. smooth it over your dry face.This will remove sunscreen, makeup, dirt, and other impurities.Use slow and firm motions across the skin to massage deeply into pores.Once you are satisfied that you have dissolved the grime , use a warm washcloth to cover your face for 30 seconds. Repeat 2-3 times and then gently wipe using the warm wash cloth and thoroughly rinse with warm water.
- Pregnant and nursing women should consult their doctor before using any skin formulation with essential oils.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Patch test recommended. If there’s irritation within 1-2 hours, do not use the formulation.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Natural products have seasonal colour and consistency changes. This does not impact the product efficacy.
- Store in cool dry place.